I played around with the layout and the first post went... missing. Hey, just starting out here. *g*
If you can read this, you're more than welcome to tag along. Let's talk Numb3rs, people! :-)
Introduce yourself if you want to, or just bounce in with recs for fanfic (others or your own), post icons or screencaps or just squee over the latest eppesodes... anything goes. For now at least.
As you maybe already guessed, this is still new. I'm still arranging the furniture around here, but I'm sure we'll make it a great place.
If you can read this, you're more than welcome to tag along. Let's talk Numb3rs, people! :-)
Introduce yourself if you want to, or just bounce in with recs for fanfic (others or your own), post icons or screencaps or just squee over the latest eppesodes... anything goes. For now at least.
As you maybe already guessed, this is still new. I'm still arranging the furniture around here, but I'm sure we'll make it a great place.